Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25 | Photography Prompt

Action | Choose one of the photography prompts & report back to your journal with your favorite photograph.



Annetta | Shadows: While I was capturing my beautiful shadows in the living room, the sun was quickly slipping aways into a painted sunset of yellow & orange.

Stephanie | Landscape: Landscape photography is one of my favorites. Its what inspired me to become a photographer in the first place. To capture the true beauty in the world.


4 comments:

  1. Went up Table Mountain today with a group of friends and managed to get a few cool shots of climbing beast and legend, Clinton Martinengo, on his new project Atomic Sky, it looks mean! The mist rolling in added a nice effect too Fine Art Macro Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on..
    Fine Art Photography For Sale Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its what inspired me to become a photographer in the first place. To capture the true beauty in the world.Fine Art Landscape Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! proposal planner

    ReplyDelete

09 10