Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 35 | Places In The World

Prompt: Create a list of all the places in the world you would like to visit. Ignore any money or logistic limitations, just write down your dream list in no particular order.


Annetta | I've been blessed to have already gone to a few places on my list and this summer I will be spending a month in Europe going to some more places on my list like Prague, the street of roses & maybe Vienna. I also came from Europe and remember when we lived in Italy for a few months & visited some places on my list. A few places I'd love to go are pretty much any pretty place that has warm weather, Greece, Vermont, travel through the 'South', Switzerland & one other place that's on my husbands list. The honest truth is I do not like to fly, which puts a damper on my traveling plans.

Stephanie | I would love to be able to travel the world, if money was not an issue I would constantly roam from one place to another. I prefer to visit warmer, more tropical areas. Some places include: Hawaii, Costa Rica, Ireland, London, Bahamas, Africa, Egypt, Europe, central park, grand canyon, statue of liberty, times square, all 50 states, Italy, Paris, Mexico, Turks and Caicos, Scotland, Bali, Australia, Galapagos, Thailand, Bora  Bora, and Figi.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10