Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 127 | Something You Can Do

Prompt: What is something(s) you can do now that you were not able to do this time last year?




Stephanie | I was unable to make my creative needs a priority. I would brush it off, not taking it seriously, and tend to other "more important" tasks. I have realized that my creative needs are important, its something I need, just like food or air, my soul craves it. This journal project has helped me realize this about myself and has made me be creative each day. I feel I am finally heading in the right direction.

Annetta | Give up coffee! That may sound funny, but it's been a huge accomplishment on my part. I've tried many times, but have given up without success. You see, I love coffee! I'm only giving it up because I noticed how it was stressing out my body and in turn me. I will miss that creamer loaded cup every morning, but it was the best of decisions. Now my days are filled with me walking around sleepily, but I hope that the feeling will go away soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10