Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 133 | What's On Your Mind

Prompt: What's on your mind?




Annetta | Work! Work is always on my mind. At the moment I am a little annoyed and stressed out about it. I took the afternoon off to be with a friend and enjoy a playdate, but now that that's over I am sitting here grabbing onto my head wondering when all my work will get done. It is NEVER ending and I am complaining about it right now. I just want a day where I can do what I used to be able to do 6 months ago. I guess I need to let my expectations of last year go and enjoy the work filled season I am in today with a constant 5+ things on my to-do list and that JUST work related stuff, forget the cleaning, cooking and being mom. This has been on my mind for a few weeks now.

Stephanie |  My mind is a giant to-do list. I have so many different tasks and projects floating around. There are some big changes coming up in our house that I need to prepare for but at the same time I want to be out enjoying the amazing weather we have been having and catch up with friends. I'm torn between all the work I need to do and wanting to go and play and not miss out on all the things happening outside of my office.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10