Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 152 | Favorite Quotes

Prompt: Dedicate a double page spread to some of your favorite quotes.



Annetta | My quotes came from my new favorite book called The Nesting Place. I'm not really a quotes girl in the fact that I personally do not collect them. My favorite quote from the book is "The beginning is always today" by Mary Shelley.

Stephanie | I don't usually reference quotes or have any stored away in my memory as favorites but I do pin ones I like on pinterest and use them when needed. These were all from my Quotes board.

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blooms and the bee comes"
"A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms"
"Stars can't shine without darkness"
"Be happy with what you have while working for what you want"
"Creative minds are rarely tidy"
"It's not who you are that holds you back, its who you think you're not"
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- you'll be criticized anyway"
 "Jealousy comes from counting others' blessings instead of our own"





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10