Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 156 | Number One Goal

Prompt: What is your number one goal or intention for the next six months? Mind map a few ideas and then for the goal that resonates with you the strongest write it out in the present tense, as if you have already achieved it. Starting with  I HAVE NOW...or I NOW HAVE IT... Then copy your goal/intention to a piece of paper and keep it somewhere you will see it often to help keep you motivated and inspired.




Stephanie |

I HAVE... no need for coffee or caffeine.
I HAVE...a thriving business.
I HAVE...more family time.
I HAVE...a happy and blessed life.
I HAVE...more patience.
I HAVE...a happy marriage full of love, support, encouragement, appreciation, laughter, and fun.
I HAVE...a healthy body strong and fit.
I HAVE...more positive time with the girls.
I HAVE...a clean and organized home we enjoy living in.
I HAVE...more positive thoughts and outlook.
I HAVE...a positive and successful homeschool experience.
I HAVE...more love to give.
I HAVE...a home full of fruits, veggies, and wholesome foods.

Annetta | I picked one goal to focus on, the one that's popped up in my conversation with my husband the other day. I Have...a successful Society6 Shop where I have a good side income from my art and illustration I create.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10