Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 184 | Helping Others

Prompt: Tell me about some ways you can help others.


Stephanie | Some ways I can help others would be to volunteer at a shelter or food bank. Making quilts for the homeless or sick kids who stay in hospitals long term. Volunteer or gather supplies for a animal shelter. Visiting with patients at a nursing home. I have been wanting to find ways to give to others for a while, and now that my girls are big enough to also help, I want to make this something we do together.   

Annetta | We make it a habit to help others in small and big ways. Sometimes it's paying for someone groceries, other's time it's buying them gas when they are stranded. If I have the money I do what I can to the best of my ability. We are blessed to be a blessing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10