Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 216 | Personality Traits

Prompt: Tell me about a time when any of your negative personality traits such s stubbornness, hesitation or lack of patience have actually helped you.




Annetta | I was stubborn and insistent that my husband comes to Europe with me. I had originally told my in-laws I would come even if my husband didn't come, but then chickened out. Plus going to Europe without my best friend seems absolutely pointless and not fun.

Stephanie | A negative trait of mine would be hesitation. I don't jump into things, I take my time and approach with caution. This has helped me to avoid some drama and create separation of negative situations. I take my time responding to things which keeps me from flying off the handle and saying things in the heat of the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10