Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 232 | Cry

Prompt: What makes you cry?


Stephanie | I cry when I don’t feel respected or values, when people walk all over me. I cry when my emotions take over and I feed myself bad and negative thoughts. I cry when I feel like I don’t have control over a situation. I cry when I get frustrated and I cant figure out how to express myself in words.

Annetta | I cry when the frustrations of parenting overwhelm me. It always seems worse than it really is. Parenting has been the most hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. I come to my husband for wisdom and comfort, but he always know what I should do. Of course its hard to receive his wisdom in the moment, but in time I really see how wise he is in so many things. (My paint hadn't had time to dry before it got dark so I didn't write the words down in my journal.)

Oh and this video -------> http://sfglo.be/UQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10