Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 235 | Greatest Moments

Prompt: Tell me about one of the greatest moments of your life so far.


Stephanie | I remember being 4 years old and going to an ultrasound appointment with my mom and being so mad, sad, and disappointed to learn that the baby sister I so desperately wanted was to be born a boy. I got over my disappointment and loved my little brother like crazy when he was born. Fast forward to the middle of my sophomore year and I discover my mom is expecting, I was so surprised, we never expected another sibling. I was over the moon to learn I was finally going to have my little sister. At 16, I was planning the baby shower and picking out nursery decor. Being there watching her be born was one of the greatest moments in my life.

Annetta | I remember my great moment in my life was on my wedding day after the ceremony. We had a beautiful wedding, it was very elegant and just the way I wanted it. My husband and I had only dated 2 months before he proposed and were engaged for 6 months before we got married. It's when we got announced as Mr. & Mrs. Bosak as we walked into the reception hall that I will cherish the most. That was the moment where mu husband and I get to spend the rest of our lives together. Our kids will be born and cherished, but they will also leave to have their own families. My husband and I are Mr. & Mrs. Bosak for the rest of our lives, it is really a moment to be cherished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10