Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 251 | Would You Regret

Prompt: What do you think you would regret not doing, experiencing, being or having when looking back at the end of your life?


Annetta | I want to cherish who I am, how I look! If I do not cherish myself now, I know I will look back and wish I had valued myself, saw how truly beautiful I really was. I watch my mom, who is very beautiful, regret not seeing her own beauty when she was younger, even a year ago. She now sees it when it is too late in her eyes. I can't change, my features, I want to be proud of them. If I won't value who I am and how I look then who will do it for me? It is my job to love myself and to love how I look!

Stephanie | One thing I would regret is not traveling. Its something I have always wanted and in a way feel its something I need to do. I need to see what else is out there, explore and experience things away from home. It's something I value so much, that I don't feel I have a choice, I must do it. 

   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these prompts and sharing with us your thoughts on them. I have only just started my journal with them and like it already!! I cherish every part of me and how God made me with his own idea before I was even born.

    ReplyDelete

09 10