Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 267 | Scream It Out

Prompt: Think of a situation or a person that is making you feel angry, sad, or frustrated. Now scream, shout or roar as loud as you can into a pillow. Get it all out. Report back to the journal.


Stephanie | Instead of screaming it out into a pillow, I got it out through painting. I have my frustrations with people right now, painting helped me express my feelings on the paper.  

Annetta | I didn't do this activity, but I do like my journal page today inspired by it. Honestly, I'm in no mood as to put the effect in screaming into a pillow. All I want to do is sit on the couch and cross stitch. Plus, when I'm angry, sad or frustrated I take it out on my house and start throwing things away that we no longer need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10