Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 285 | Denial

Prompt: What are you in denial about?


Stephanie | This is really difficult for me to answer, I am not sure what I am in denial about. I am aware of my faults or other things, I just may not be ready to deal with them just yet. 

Annetta | I'm not sure I'm answering this questions correctly. What I think I've been in denial about is the fact that I had to wait 5 full years per doctors orders before getting pregnant with more kids. For the longest time I would remember that deadline, but not really believe it. I guess it was true because in January it will be 5 years since I had my son. A choice that was not my own, I was forced to wait all of those 5 years out because if it was up to me, I'd be pregnant right now and announcing the great news.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10