Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 341 | Cabin

Prompt: Where would you have your cabin at, lake, beach, woods?


Annetta | I would have my cabin be my a lake, that's in the mountains surrounded by woods. It would be a remote location where in the winter there would be snow and ice skating on the lake. During the summer we could explore the woods and go for a swim. It would be a place that's surrounded by beauty and the perfect place where a photographer can really enjoy capturing that beauty.

Stephanie | I want my cabin to be tucked in the woods on a mountain surrounded by tall trees overlooking a beautiful lake. A great lake where my hubby can fish and my girls can swim. The property would be full of trees and flowers and decorated with a natural and rustic interior. Cozy, warm and inviting, a perfect place to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10