Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 358 | Christmas Tradition

Prompt: Share your favorite Christmas traditions.


Stephanie | We have our elf Sprinkles who joins us for the month of December. Christmas eve we get to open only 1 gift, this was  a tradition I had as a kid, once I was married my hubby changed the gift to Christmas pjs. Christmas morning we make cinnamon rolls and mimosas while we open gifts.

Annetta | Every year our families get together on Christmas Eve. We have a big dinner, have dessert with tea and then open presents, lots of presents. Traditionally it's always held at my uncles house and he hosts Christmas. Other then that we don't really have any set traditions on our own as a family of three.


1 comment:

  1. my own version is to make few pages about Christmas in Paper Bag Journal.
    Merry Christmas to both of you :)

    http://mescrap.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-paper-bag-journal-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

09 10